Monday, April 27, 2009

Car Rental - REAL TIME

Saving Money - LOTS of Fun

I am one who enjoys saving a buck or so. Just checking my reservation for plane and car at BWI in May, and I thought, "$322.89 seems like a lot of jack for a Chevy Aveo for five days." This, from Alamo from whom I have rented cars for a long time, and with whom I have some kind of discount through an affinity deal.

So I punched into CarRentals.com and entered my dates. The website came up with a LONG list of car rental outfits, including DOLLAR, which has a deal where you get to the lot and pick out the car you want, mid-size or larger. The same dates with free mileage costs $157.89. Hmmmm.

Same dates, probably the same distances, a larger car (I hope) and for half the price! SOLD!

Wherever you are going, for business or pleasure, REALLY check CarRentals.com before you make a decision.

No comments: