Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not a big fan of the adminstration

I recall several months ago that I heard, I think it was Glenn Beck quote Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as saying: "We have to pass the bill [Obamacare] so you can find out what is in it." Quite honestly, I didn't believe that anything that STUPID could be uttered by someone in elective office. Well, it turns out I was wrong, doesn't it.

In July, our President appointed (during a congressional recess) Dr. Donald Berwick to head the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). This governmental office ... there are a LOT of them now, aren't there ... has a larger budget than the Pentagon. And Dr. Berwick is a firm believer in "redistribution of wealth."

After Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, it's about time that there is a movie about how utterly out of touch the current administration is with anything approaching reality. So here is the trailer for the motion picture, "I Want Your Money."

Watch it and weep.

No comments: