Friday, March 20, 2009

Airshows can be a lot of fun

I have been pretty fortunate over the past 32 season of airshows, having met some outstanding people. Athletes, movie stars, just about every airshow performer there is, and in this case, a photographer who is so low-key, many wouldn't know she is doing her job.

Laryl Hancock lives in Yuma, AZ, and she has photographed the entire Marine Corps Air Station Yuma airshow on Saturday, March 14th. I mean, many many photos. I had the pleasure of previewing the entire gallery, and I am impressed! For me, that's going some.

She had requests to put together a 2010 calendar, and that's what she has been doing over the past week. And yes, she is going to sell them mail-order herself. $10 each + S&H. Her pics are all grabbers. If you want to see the cover for yourself, check this SAMPLE.

You can order right off her website, and she has a button on her site for you to use PayPal, if you want. And no, I am not getting a cut. Sheesh. You people....

No comments: